Your cart is empty !!
explore more and shop items.
Long Island Iced Tea is a popular mixed drink that originated in the United States. It is typically made with vodka, rum, tequila, gin, triple sec, lemon juice, simple syrup, and a splash of cola.
To make a Long Island Iced Tea, you will need the following ingredients:
- 1 oz vodka
- 1 oz rum
- 1 oz tequila
- 1 oz gin
- 1 oz triple sec
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 1 oz simple syrup
- A splash of cola
- Ice cubes
1. Fill a tall glass with ice cubes.
2. Add the vodka, rum, tequila, gin, triple sec, lemon juice, and simple syrup to the glass.
3. Stir all the ingredients together until well mixed.
4. Top off the glass with a splash of cola.
5. Stir gently to combine.
6. Garnish with a lemon slice, if desired.
7. Serve and enjoy!
This recipe is for a single serving of Long Island Iced Tea. If you are making a large batch for a party or gathering, simply multiply the ingredients based on the number of servings needed.